Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), is delighted to announce the launch of its high specification ‘NEXT Edition’ tractors at Agritechnica 2019 in Hannover on 10th November.
The exclusive NEXT Edition specification is now available on four of Massey Ferguson’s most popular models:
- 110hp, MF 5711 S Dyna-4
- 130hp, MF 5713 S Dyna-4
- 200hp, MF 7720 S Dyna-VT
- 255hp, MF 7726 S Dyna-VT
Massey Ferguson has created the ‘NEXT Edition’ versions by combining elements of the MF 5700 S Essential and MF 7700 S Exclusive packages with further performance and comfort enhancing features, wrapped up in an exclusive and distinctive livery.
This straightforward package delivers unrivalled levels of performance and great value for money to enhance productivity for dairy, mixed, arable farmers and contractors.
“We just simply looked at our customers’ needs in these segments considering our best-selling tractors, as well as the preferred options, equipment and transmissions,” says Francesco Quaranta, Vice-President Sales & Marketing Massey Ferguson Europe & Middle East.
“To celebrate these successful models, we decided to meet these precise needs with a really attractive package. The NEXT Edition tractors take our future customers to the NEXT level of performance and straightforward dependability - when it comes to getting the job done on the farm. We want to offer them the best value for money.
“The NEXT Edition specification adds a distinctive and exclusive touches inside and out,” he adds. “These tractors feature a unique ‘NEXT Edition’ emblem on the bonnet, as well as an exclusive plate inside, which shows its special, ‘limited NEXT Edition’ build number. NEXT Edition models come in the iconic MF red colour, but with distinctive black grilles as standard. For those looking for further exclusivity, they can also choose a full black livery for the same price,” says Mr Quaranta.
Next Edition models will be available for new orders from October 1st, 2019. They will be on display on the Massey Ferguson stand at Agritechnica 2019, Hall 20 Stand B14c.
Two new MF 5700 S Dyna-4 NEXT Editions
||MF 5711 S NEXT Edition
||MF 5713 S NEXT Edition
AGCO POWER 4.4 litre/4-cylinder with high
efficiency SCR ‘All in one’ technology
||Dyna-4 16x16 semi-powershift with AutoDrive
Massey Ferguson is introducing two new NEXT Edition models in the MF 5700 S series – the 110hp, MF 5711 S Dyna-4, 130hp and MF 5713 S Dyna-4.
Both tractors are equipped with the renowned Dyna-4 semi-powershift transmission as standard. This offers exceptional performance in the yard, field or on the road – offering 16 forward and 16 reverse speeds all selected on one lever, without using the clutch.
These agile, highly manoeuvrable tractors offer excellent visibility over the slim dashboard and narrow steep-nose bonnet. With its left-hand Power Control lever, the Dyna-4 transmission provides straightforward control to change direction, shift speeds and select neutral. Together with the boosted hydraulic flow, this makes them the ultimate loader tractors.
NEXT Edition models expand the already comprehensive standard ‘Essential’ specification, which includes: Engine speed memory, brake to neutral, air conditioning with manual adjustment, telescopic twin-angle mirrors and the high visibility, steep nose bonnet.
Further increasing specification on the NEXT Edition are additional features to increase performance and comfort:
- Automatic, air suspended swivel seat
- Mechanical cab suspension
- 100 litres/min hydraulic oil flow – for optimum loader operation and to boost field performance
- AutoDrive function on the Dyna-4 transmission automatically changes speeds to increase output and versatility
- Three mechanical spool valves
- Up to 12 LED work and road lights (depending on roof option)
- Further standard tyre size choice including: 540/65R38 – 440/65R28
- 2.28m wide rear fenders and extensions
- Further options and equipment to personalise the NEXT Edition models as well as match any specific market/country needs
Two new MF 7700 S NEXT Editions
||MF 7720 S NEXT Edition
||MF 7726 S NEXT Edition
||AGCO POWER 6.6 litre/
6 cylinder SCR
|AGCO POWER 7.4 litre/
6 cylinder SCR
|| Dyna-VT CVT Transmission
Both the 200hp, MF 7720 S NEXT Edition and the 255hp, MF 7726 S NEXT Edition models are equipped with the state-of-the-art Dyna-VT CVT transmission.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of agricultural professionals from mixed farming to arable and contracting businesses, these new tractors employ straightforward, dependable technology to deliver ultimate efficiency and low operating costs.
The highly efficient NEXT Edition models, with their impressive traction and lift capacities excel in the field and on the road, with superb fuel economy, long service intervals and low maintenance requirements reducing running costs.
The NEXT Edition models further increase the existing ‘Exclusive’ specification, which already provides: Closed-centre 110 litres/min hydraulics, four electronic spool valves, mechanical cab suspension, Command Control Armrest with Multipad lever, cruise control and Clutch Effect. They also come with Quadlink front axle suspension, automatic air conditioning, mirrors with electric de-icing and adjustment and Datatronic 4 terminal to manage all tractor functions.
On top of this impressive specification, NEXT Edition models are equipped with even more automation and advanced features to improve comfort, operation and performance:
- Heavy duty Integrated Front Linkage System (IFLS), offering up to 4,000kg lift capacity, with dedicated front valve control
- SpeedSteer, which provides faster and easier manoeuvring, by reducing the number of steering wheel revolutions needed to make turns
- Auto-Guide ready, including additional Fieldstar 5 touch-screen terminal plus the option of further precision farming functions
- 2.55m wide rear fenders with rear extensions
- Wide pivoting front fenders (depending on tyre size)
- New standard tyre sizes including 650/65R42 – 540/65R30 to improve traction and prevent compaction
- Up to 16 LED work and road lights
- Further options and equipment to personalise the NEXT Edition models, as well as match any specific market/country needs